Analyzing and Creating Systems
Select an area of work that you think may need a system created or modified. In your personal journal write down the details of the existing process to include the following:
- What is the purpose of the existing process?
- What is the goal to be accomplished?
- Who is responsible for the task and what is their role?
- What are the steps in the process?
- What area(s) needs modification?
- How do you and/or your organization assess the effectiveness of existing processes?
View the video below and jot down notes that will help you in create and implement the system mentioned above.